The Duluth Community Garden Program manages 21 garden sites across the city of Duluth.
Welcome to DCGP's new and improved mapping system. This GIS map is powered by ESRI and can be used on desktop and mobile devices. It displays our garden locations around Duluth, aerial satellite images of individual plots and current availability for those interested in renting a site of their own!
Disclaimer: Plot sizes are not 100% accurate to scale. Most DCGP garden plots are 20x20, however some differ in size.
Duluth Community Garden Program is a non-profit organization that has been working to bring people of the Duluth area community together on the land, growing and sharing good food at urban gardens throughout the city for over 40 years. DCGP strives to make gardening as financially and physically accessibly as possible to Duluthians.
Today we steward 21 community garden sites — over 270 garden plots organically gardened by over 200 families. Garden sites are subdivided into 400 square foot plots which are made available on a sliding fee scale so that anyone, regardless of resources or experience, can have a place to grow fresh fruits and vegetables. Stop on by to see what we have to offer!
DCGP rents out plots on a sliding fee scale based on self reported income. Rent out plots for $20-$60-$100.
Explore the map, have a look at the gardens around Duluth, and have fun!
See directions below graphic.
- On the side panel (right), scroll to find out more about each garden and garden plot.
- Scroll on the side panel through each garden alphabetically or click on a specific garden.
- On the map, click and drag the map to move around and find out where gardens are located within the City of Duluth. Gardens are symbolized by a pink dot; garden plots are symbolized by a colored rectangle.
- See the key on the side panel to find out more information about different colored plots.
- Click on a plot to find out more detailed information.
- Click on the hyperlink in the plot description to register for a garden plot.
- Tap the titles on the bottom panel for more information.
- Swipe left on the bottom panel to scroll through each garden alphabetically or tap on the “DCGP Gardens” to find a specific garden.
- On the map, use your finger to move around and find out where gardens are located within the City of Duluth. Gardens are symbolized by a pink dot; garden plots are symbolized by a colored rectangle.
- Tap the bottom panel to find out more information about different colored plots.
- Tap on a plot to find out more detailed information.
- Tap on the hyperlink in the plot description to register for a garden plot.