The Duluth Community Garden Program Tool Lending Library is a community asset.
Welcome to Duluth Community Garden Program’s Tool Library! The tool library enables gardeners and members to check out gardening tools, kitchen supplies, teaching curriculum kits and much more on a weekly basis.
Become a member HERE.
DCPG has a plethora of canning tools, food dehydrators, apple peelers and corers, juicers, sausage makers, and more! We also get 100s of canning jars each late summer from donors. If you need glass canning jars, let us know, we can help you out! Or, if you have jars to donate, we will gladly take them!
To check out tools:
1. Take a look at the list of tools provided by DCGP
2. Decide on the tool(s) you would like to check out
3. Fill out the google form to check out the tools
4. Come to the office and pick up the tools
5. Return the tools the next week!
TEACHING KITS ARE NOW LOCATED AT THE GREAT LAKES AQUARIUM
Click HERE for more information.
Tool Library Participant Requirements:
- Be 18 years old or older;
- Assume all risk in using DCGP tools; and
- Agree to pay for any and all damage or loss of tools, as well as any cleaning or late fees.