Little Free Seed Libraries
Little Free Seed Library
The Duluth Community Garden Program is excited to set up Little Free Seed Libraries for the Duluth community during the COVID-19 crisis. Please follow the rules below so this resource can benefit as many people as safely as possible.
Libraries can be found at:
Hannah House, 1701 Jefferson St
Emerald, 2001 W 4th St
Denfeld, 4441 Grand Ave
Riverside, 28 Riverside Dr
Click here for all community garden locations.
- Take ONLY what you will use this season. Take ONE packet maximum of each plant variety. Seeds are living resources and degrade in quality each year. Do not waste seed by taking packets you will not use.
- Only touch the first seed packet in each stall. Keep your germs to yourself. Don't rifle through the seeds.
- Close and latch the library when done. Protect the seeds!
- Wash your hands promptly after taking your seeds. If you can, wash your hands before.
- Contact DCGP if the library needs to be restocked or if you have seed you would like to donate.
Contact us: email@example.com or 218-722-4583 (staff are working from home until further notice and voicemails will be returned once a week).
If you need gardening support, contact a MN Master Gardener with your questions: 612-301-7590 or https://extension.umn.edu/master-gardener/ask-master-gardener